Restaurant & Catering
Menu – June 2018
Club Evening - Thursday 28th June 2018 @ 18:00
From now on FREE Wi-fi !
On the Menu :
Eisbein (cooked or pickled) served with sauerkraut & boiled potatoes.(please note limited eisbein portions available, please book) - R 95
Bratwurst with rösti - R55
If you wish to visit our club and have special dietary requirements; please let us know.
We love to hear from you and we would love you to join our Thursday evenings.
Come around for a drink, make new friends and meet the old ones!
Club is open every Thursday evening for dinner.
- Capacity: +/- 85 guests (Dining); 120 (conference-style)
- Wheel-Chair Access and Toilet-Facilities
- Big Screen, Blue RAY & DVD – Connection
- Ample Parking
Our Restaurant is well suited for ‘Family-Get-togethers’, like Birthday-Parties and Anniversaries, as well as for Corporate – Events, i.e. Brand-Launches, Work-Shops etc, and most and foremost for ‘Kiddies-Birthday-Parties’, in a pleasant and sheltered environment.
We offer full Catering- & Bar-Facilities at favourable Club-Prices and will try to accommodate each of your individual requests.
Every Thursday, (except Public Holidays) the Swiss & Austrians meet for a Social Evening, which is published via our internal ‘News-Flashes’ and the Face-Book Option on our Club’s Website www.swissclub.co.za
Our Outside Facility
- Adjoining the Urban Park, we are blessed with the most beautiful surroundings, which lend itself for any kind of out-door activity; be it a children’s’ party, a casual Braai with some friends; the choice is YOURS!
- Who doesn’t want to climb up ‘HEIDILAND’??
- Udo will inform you about the availabity, the related-charges, as well as what he can contribute to your event;
- Capacity: 24 guests (Dining); 35 (conference-style)
- Wall-Mounted Flat-Screen TV, BlueRAY & DVD – Connection
- Outside Access
You can book our Function-Room’s “Alpenstübli” for your Private Functions, be it a Birthday-Party, Family-Reunion or just a casual gathering of Friends !!
It is also a perfect venue for small Work-Shops and Team-Building Events, affording our guests the desired privacy, yet, at the same time being close to all required facilities. For Venue-Hire Charges please contact our Caterer.
To Members this venue is available ‘free of charge’ on Club-Evenings, subject to availability and prior reservations; on all other evenings a venue-charge will be raised; non-members may not book this venue on Club-Evenings. (You can inquire about the applicable charges through our Caterer.)
So why not, during these cold Winter-Evenings, plan a Raclette or Cheese-Fondue with some of your friends, in the pleasant surrounds of the “Alpenstübli”; a minimum booking of 6 guests is required for any such occasion and please accept that other guests might share the venue with you.