Members of the Club enjoy a number of benefits:
- Receive the club newsletter every two months
- Be invited to the functions and events of the club
- Have free access to the club facilities
- Enjoy traditional Swiss culture events, like Ostern, Samichlaus etc.
- Pay discounted prices for events and at club facilities
- Have free access to Jonkershoek and pay reduced fees when camping there
- Keep contact to fellow Swiss living in the Western Cape
- Be part of a network and maintain valuable business contacts
- Promote your business in newsletter and on website with preferential advertising rates
The membership fees for 2017 are, as approved by the AGM 2017:
- Pensioners & Singles: R400
- Families: R600
- International Members: R700
Notes: For registrations after July 1st only half the annual subscription is payable (plus registration). To become a member of the Swiss Social & Sports Club, Cape Town please apply in one of the following ways: Download the form as a PDF document here, print it, fill it out and send it back to us via Post to the address given on the form or complete it electronically on your computer, save it and send it back to the e-mail address given on the form If you pay by bank transfer please make sure you mention YOUR NAME as reference.
The banking details are:
Bank: Standard Bank, Sea Point Branch code: 024109 Account name: Swiss Social & Sports Club Account number: 07104 3144
For an Adobe PDF file of the Swiss Social & Sports Club Constitution click here.
Updated: 16 March 2017